Registration Now Open for the 2014 McGowan Institute Scientific Retreat
The poster session will begin on the evening of March 9, 2014, at which time there will be an informal mixer.
Under the leadership of McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine faculty member Kacey Marra, PhD, associate professor, Department of Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, director of the Plastic Surgery Laboratory, and co-director of the Adipose Stem Cell Center, the program committee is planning an exciting group of speakers and topics. Download the latest version of the program.
Mark the date on your calendars and see additional 2014 Retreat details and news here.
Highlights from the 2013 Retreat are in the Archive in the article entitled “McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine Holds Its Annual Scientific Retreat.”
See more Regenerative Medicine In the News:
- New “Zero-Dimensional” Carbon Nanotube May Lead to Superthin Electronics and Synthetic Cells
- Dr. Savio Woo Presents Keynote Lecture at the Taiwan Orthopaedic Research Society Annual Meeting
- Dr. Joseph Glorioso Recognized with the Pioneer Series Award by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
- Proposed: New Composites That Can Regenerate When Damaged
- Multicenter, Multidisciplinary Effort to Study Hemorrhaging in Trauma Patients
- Pitt Team Aims to Change Tissue Microenvironment to Fend Off Cancerous Tumors
- Dr. Valerian Kagan Honored With Core Fulbright U.S. Scholar Grant
- Compounded Medication to Prevent Preterm Birth Not a Safety Risk
- Weighing In: Three Years Post-Op Bariatric Surgery Patients See Big Benefits
- Strategic Partnership in Regenerative Medicine Formed With Instron
- McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine Affiliated Faculty Member Wins Prestigious Medal
- The Latest Advances in Technology for People with Spinal Cord Injury The Latest Advances in Technology for People with Spinal Cord Injury
- Sanjeev Shroff, PhD, Appointed New Chair of Bioengineering
- Dr. William Wagner to Receive 2013 Senior Scientist Award from TERMIS-AM